[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_wfm_rcv2_nogui.py

From: Jordan Hayes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_wfm_rcv2_nogui.py
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 09:14:39 -0800

Has this been updated lately?

I tried running it and got an error on this line:

   ok, baseband_freq = self.subdev.set_freq(mid_freq);

There's no use of a variable "ok" anywhere, so that kind of looks like some English crept in there :-) Taking "ok, " out gets me further along. But then this line:

   dxc_freq, inverted = usrp.calc_dxc_freq(f[n], baseband_freq,
       self.u_converter_rate())

gives me an error:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'calc_dxc_freq'

... so maybe some things have changed since the last time this example ran?

I'm running the trunk on Ubuntu 8.10 ...

Thanks,

/jordan