[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending a Sinusoidal Signal

From: dbeken
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending a Sinusoidal Signal
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 03:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

i am currently working on the USRP2 board with the LFRX and LFTX
daughterboards. My big goal is to send and receive a signal with FM
transmission (I am using RFX2400 boards for that). But for now I just want
to transmit a sinusoidal signal over a cable from LFRX to LFTX.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22535722/loop_test2.grc.jpg

I am using the middle filter to use float signal but that is not a must.

I am ready to change everything such that I just can get the sinusoidal
signal on Scope Sink at the receiver. Please help me!

Thank you