[Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to change the 1500 bytes packet fragme

From: Bishal Thapa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it possible to change the 1500 bytes packet fragmentation threshold!!
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:52:36 -0400

Hi,
  I am worried this might be a very stupid question, but is it possible for a personalized application of gnuradio that I am developing, I change the 1500 (approximately) bytes limit on the payload before the packets get fragmented. If it is possible, could you please give me few pointers. I am not trying to do anything bad, just want to see if I can send my large payload without any fragmentation and I understand this increases the chances of errors.

-Sincerely,