[Discuss-gnuradio] Stop receiving in tunnel.py

From: Natalia Olano
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stop receiving in tunnel.py
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:06:36 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am doing some modifications on the tunnel.py example. At some point
of the execution, I would like to stop the receive path and not to
perform the rx_callback for a very short period, less than one second
probably. I would like to know if there is a way I can just inhibit
the USRP to receive or to process the samples without
stopping/restarting the flowgraph. I am using the Flex2400
daughterbord. Alternative methods that can do the service are also
welcome!

Thanks!
--
Natalia Olano