Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP2] Some problems by sending sinusoidal signa

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP2] Some problems by sending sinusoidal signals. :-(
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:45:24 -0700

Costantini, Andrea wrote:
Dear all,

the last discussion on sending and receiving the sinusoidal signal raised to me a lot of questions.
I am also having some problems with this basic example.

I have searched over the whole archive without founding an answer.
I know that such questions may not be appreciated by a list of expert people,
but I hope that some of you can enlight me on this problem.

I am using gnuradio 3.2SVN (downloaded on March 6th).
I have two USRP2 with XCVR2450 (last firmware version):

1) lower the amplitude of your sine wave, 1.0 is the max, you will have clipping.

2) There was a small update to xcvr (after march 6th) that may fix your problem. svn up your 3.2 branch, build the firmware, and reflash your sd cards.

-Josh