Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: linkedin group

From: Jason
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: linkedin group
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:39:21 -0400

Angela Kahealani wrote:
Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:

I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751

Users can join without a permission.

I hope you like it

Not in the least.
The LAST thing ANYone needs is to have to agree to an EULA
to read documentation about what was UNTIL YOUR STUPID HEAD-UP-ASS
MOVE, otherwise Free/Libre OPEN SOURCE Software.

Was THAT clear enough?

USENET is a Free and Open Source Networking Technology,
which requires....

...wait for it...

NO Frackin' License Whatsoever!

Please, undo your evil deed you moron!

I'm sorry, I know the sign reads "Don't feed the troll", but this is just too large of a contradiction.

From your own website:

 Prime Directive

The founding principle of my life, and the energy I will into manifestation is that of Individual Sovereignty. Each of us Humans is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Sovereign. With our absolute Free-Dom(inion) to Be and Do as we choose, we also have absolute, karmically enforced, responsibility for our impact on others. That impact is either hurtful or loving, so our first responsibility to others is to at least be harmless, which means honoring and respecting their Sovereignty, their right of free-will choice, their dominion over their own lives. It is time for us each to realize and live our divine self." - Angela Kahealani

While I agree with your sentiment regarding Link-In, I find the tone of your reply to be completely inappropriate, disrespectful and in flat out contradiction with your own "Prime Directive".

fin.

Jason.