[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2 reference clock

From: Jin Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2 reference clock
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:12:19 +0800

Hi,

I'm a new comer to usrp2. If we want to use a reference 10MHz clock instead of 100MHz, is there any hardware modification needed?

Now I only change the fpga_master_clock_freq in usrp2_impl.cc from *freq = 100000000L to *freq = 10000000L. I tried to send digital signal in gnuradio-example/python/digital, but it doesn't work, the signal is still the same as before. Is there any suggestion? Thanks very much!

Jin