[Discuss-gnuradio] signal block make, make check, configure

From: William Harding
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] signal block make, make check, configure
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0500

I am trying to walk to the "howto" project to figure out what I need to do for my own project.  I am currently just trying to generate the "run_tests" script in the python directory.

I have run: configure, and it seems to have worked fine.  What else do I need to do to generate the "run_tests" script?

Currently anytime I try "make check" in the python directory I get the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target 'check.' Stop.