[Discuss-gnuradio] Further explain about receiving packets using 2 daugh

From: Ling Huang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Further explain about receiving packets using 2 daughterboads in 2 framer sink didn't work correctly.
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

Here is my staff,
I'm using two USRPs both with two daughterboards rfx400 and rfx2400. One
USRP only transmit and the other USRP only receive at a time. The two
daughterboads on one USRP  receive or transmit at the same time.I modified
the codes of gnuradio-examples/digital to do the work.
The transmit part worked well. But the receive path didn't work correctly.
Only the framer_sink of rfx2400 side work. The other side of rfx400 can
receive the signal(I set --log-rx-power, and see the power of rfx400
received, it shows that the signal is received.) But the framer_sink of
rfx400 didn't work.

my connect flow graph is
#for side a
self.connect( (di,0), self.chan_filt_a, self._demodulator_a,
self.correlator_a, self.framer_sink_a )
self._watcher_a = _queue_watcher_thread_a(self._rcvd_pktq_a,
self._rx_callback_a)
#for side b
self.connect( (di,1), self.chan_filt_b, self._demodulator_b,
self.correlator_b, self.framer_sink_b )
self._watcher_b= _queue_watcher_thread_bself._rcvd_pktq_b
self._rx_callback_b)

I switch the connect of deinterleave output to test each receive side flow
graph such as
self.connect( (di,1), self.chan_filt_a, self._demodulator_a,
self.correlator_a,  self.framer_sink_a )
self.connect( (di,0), self.chan_filt_b, self._demodulator_b,
self.correlator_b,  self.framer_sink_b )

The rfx400 side didn't work all the same, and the rfx2400 work fine just
like before. Then I can say the two path of connection is both working well.
And the rfx400 side is no wrong until connect to the self._demodulator_a.

Have anyone ever do the same experiment of receiving packets using both
daughterboard? Can anyone tell me what's the mistake I made?
I use the USRP with the two daughterboards in multi_fft.py(I modified it)
that work well. I think maybe some part of the demodulator, correlator or
framer sink does'nt work for multi daughterboard?