[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 modulated signal tx error

From: Ronaldo Nunez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 modulated signal tx error
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:03:36 -0300

Hi folks,

I tried to TX a FM modulated signal using USRP2 BasicTX.
The signal was a 440 Hz sinusoid, and the carrier 1 MHz.
I used the signal generator and fm modulator blocks provided by GNURadio.

When I tx it the follow message appeared on the screen:

USRP2::Tx_RAW: FIXME: short packet: 1 item (32 bytes)

Sometimes the item number changes to 4 or 8...
What that mean?

I took a look at the usrp2_impl.cc (last revision) and i couldn't
identify any problem...

Any suggestion is welcome.
Regards,

Ronaldo