[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP - underflow / overflow problem

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP - underflow / overflow problem
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:34:50 +0000 (UTC)

Narayanan,      Sivaramasubramanian (R&T <Sivaramasubramanian.Narayanan <at>
Honeywell.com> writes:

> As soon as I run the program, I get messages like

uUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuOuOuUuOuUuOuOuUuUuOuUuUuOuOuOuUuU
Hi,

in the gnuradio docu is something written about "latency".
Maybe this could fit up your program to solve this.
But before this you should fit up your decimation value.

Since i use the correct decimation value i doesn't get anymore this
message.
Try to use as small bandwidth as you need. The bandwidth of the signal
used is determined by the decimation. The bandwidth of the signal
relates to the transfer speed.

But i am not 100% sure.

Regards Markus