Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change connection during execution

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change connection during execution
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:58:14 -0700

top_block_gui inherits from a top block and wxgui window. It has all the methods of a top block. So you can do anything that a top block can.

-Josh

feldmaus wrote:
Hi All,

i ant to change my connections during execution.
I found some interesting posts in this thread, but
i have no flowgraph like in theses posts.

I am using <grc_wxgui.top_block_gui> not the flowgraph
class.

How to do this ?

Regards Markus