[Discuss-gnuradio] History of the BPSK block

From: w w
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] History of the BPSK block
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:07:25 -0400

After doing some searching on google, I found that at one point in time GNURadio had a block for BPSK but it is no longer there.   What happened to to it?  I see on the receive side MPSK Reciever has be added.   However on the transmit side it seems to have gone away.  PSK.py seems only to be a helper script for DPSK blocks....correct?    Are there any ready made MPSK transmit blocks that I'm just overlooking in the trunk?

Cheers,
Jody