Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find_usrps

From: wallen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find_usrps
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:14:09 -0600

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 14:00 -0700, Johnathan Corgan wrote:

> The USRP2 is not supported in GNU Radio 3.1.x.  You must either download
> and install 3.2rc1 or check out the development trunk using Subversion.

That would explain quite a lot!

I pulled the code directly from the web page
<http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Download>, and made the clearly false
assumption that the latest stable release listed there would include
support for the USRP.  Guess I'll try this again.

Just out of curiosity, is there a more up-to-date web page for the USRP
than what I've found at <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/>?

- Wayde