[Discuss-gnuradio] manually dc offset useful

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] manually dc offset useful
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

At this time i am thinking is the dc offset, which i tried to
set up for my db LFRX, useful ?
Or is it useful to disable the automatically dc offset loop ?

The dc offset changes every time depending on the temperatur
and the decimation and maybe other factors !?

So is the use of LFRX useful for measurement device ?

I want to measure some unknown peaks from dc to 1.5MHz, with
a gnuradio peak detector.

My big Problem is the unknown peak in the middle of my FFT-Plot,
which also may influence my Measurement ?

Any comments ?

Regards Markus