[Discuss-gnuradio] About usrp_standard::tune

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About usrp_standard::tune
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:22:32 +0200

Hi All,

In dxc_control::set_dxc_freq is the following line:

set_dxc_freq(double dxc_freq){ return d_u->set_rx_freq(d_chan, dxc_freq);

If we go to usrp_standard.h we see that channel is between 0 and 3.  I think
for the standard ".rbf" it is 0 or 1 depending on the side (A or B) as I
recall. However, the value of d_chan is passed from the first parameter of
the function usrp_standard::tune. The documentation in usrp_standard.h says
"which DDC channel we're controlling (almost always 0)". If we set this to
zero we will always control the A side and never the B side dxc frequency.

?

BR/
Per