[Discuss-gnuradio] save date and value to an rotating file

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] save date and value to an rotating file
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:30:45 +0200

Hi All,

i want to save my incoming values of peaks to a file, but with
the depending date. The file should also limited to size X or
to a number of samples.

I still read to make my own c++ and grc module, but i am
not very familiar with c++. i want to make it in python
and the the grc module to insert it into my grc App.

And i still read in the thread <Suitable Sink required> something
about <gr.message_sink and gr.msg_queues>.
Both are written in c++, not python, further on <gr.message_sink>
is a sink and can not connected to another sink.
Is the gr.msg_queues a sink and source ?

Any Ideas or hints ?

regards markus