Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:40:47 -0700

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 4:44 AM, Ulrika Uppman <address@hidden> wrote:

>  We do call config_mimo(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA) when we set up the usrp2 (before
> the start of receiving). Is clocks_mimo_config() different from config_mimo()?

This is correct.  The host driver has the function call to cause the
USRP2 clock to synchronize with an external reference on the SMA, as
you are doing. Modifying the firmware to add a call to the firmware's
internal clocks_mimo_config() function is possible, but not needed
unless you are creating a standalone USRP2 application.

Johnathan