Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Executing python scripts with Gnu radio

From: Mir M. Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Executing python scripts with Gnu radio
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:53:39 -0500

Try to run the scripts from the examples folder. Look at these and you will know how to write scripts using gnuradio blocks. You can also find tutorials on the internet. You will find a good tutorial here. http://www.iut.ac.ir/~omidi/SDR07/07_GNU/pdf/
If you think the installation was without errors then upon running dialtone.py you will hear a sound. Nothing is printed on screen. Turn on the volume and run the program again. Try other programs from example and if you have usrp boards then try the ones in digital directory.

Ali.