Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 78, Issue 30

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 78, Issue 30
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:44:41 -0700

The grc need modules that only come with gnuradio 3.2 or development trunk. To get grc, you need to install a newer gnuradio.

-Josh

汤图杨 wrote:
Hi: I am using gnuradio 3.1 to run the bbn 80211 on a USRP 1, but there are some packages that the gnuradio do not have, then i want to install the grc to solve this problem , but i don't want to reinstall the gnuradio, can anyone give me some suggestions on the step of intall the grc seperately? Thank you!
                                                                  XiaoMing