[Discuss-gnuradio] Filter related query

From: Ravishankar. M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter related query
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:38:45 +0530

Hello all,

In the GNU code, mmse fir interpolator filter code is used. In case we detect less number of samples between two frames than expected sample rate, we do interpolation.

In case we detect more number of samples between two frames than expected sample rate, we need to do decimation. Can we use the same filer for decimation purpose with modification or any other filters available in the GNU list?

Regards

Ravi