[Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC Signal Receiving Output File Empty

From: ywang06
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC Signal Receiving Output File Empty
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:56:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I recently begin to use GNU Radio to receive ATSC signal. The GNU Radio version
is the most updated Developer version on Ubuntu 9.04. I followed the steps of
README in /gnuradio/gr-atsc/src/python/. I set the frequency to be 557M
decimation to be 10 and number of samples to collected to be 200M. There is no
overrun or under run  during collecting the data. After excuting
interp_short.py, xlable.py, fpll.py, btl-fsd.py and viterbi-out.py, the output
file is empty. I set each of the py programs to output file, and saw that the
output of btl-fsd.py is empty. There were someone posting a similar question on
the disscussion list, but I didn't find the answer to that. Do you have any
opinion about this? Is the parameters setting causing the problem or I am
operating this incorrectly?

Thanks a lot!

Ying