Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving transmitted data from USRP2 to a file

From: hjaffer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving transmitted data from USRP2 to a file
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for responding but I couldn't get your code to work. I get the
following errors when I incorporate your code into various files:

AttributeError: 'app_gui' object has no attribute 'connect'
AttributeError: 'gr_top_block_sptr' object has no attribute 'source_usrp'

I have a USRP2 by the way. Not sure if source_usrp will only work for the
first version.

Hafeez