[Discuss-gnuradio]: Higher Bitrate for benchmark_tx using USRP2?

From: ywang06
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio]: Higher Bitrate for benchmark_tx using USRP2?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:26:36 -0400

Hi,

I am using benchmark_tx to transmit signal based on USRP2. The highest bit_rate
is 3.125M, which is lower than using USRP1. Does anyone know the reason for
this? I looked into pick_bitrate.py, and couldn't find where the convert_rate
is initialized. What is the maximum bit_rate GNU radio can handle using USPR2?

Best Regards,
Ying