[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with installing GnuRadio

From: andi_26
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with installing GnuRadio
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I use Fedora 9, so i followed the Build Guide from gnuradio.org. I also
installed boost 1.35 and the mb-gcc. My eth1 got a free ip address and I
deactivated dhcp. After configure:

The following GNU Radio coponents have been successfully configurated:

usrp2-firmware

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The following GNU Radio coponents have been successfully configurated:

config
gruel
omnithread
gnuradio-core
pmt
mblock
usrp2
gr-usrp2
gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-oss
gr-cvsd-vocoder
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-pager
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-trellis
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui
gnuradio-examples
grc
docs

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The other components "will not be build"

I had no errors with "make, make check and install"

When I wanted to start find_usrps -e eth1 (in 'apps'), he didn´t find the
usrp2.
I also tried to update the firmware, but he didn´t know the u2_flash_tool
command (there is also no u2_flash_tool file in 'firmware').

Did I forget something?

My config.log file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24192634/config.log config.log

Thanks