Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu vs other linux

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu vs other linux
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:52:49 -0400

  I'm writing a report on gnu radio and I had a question... I believe
  most everyone uses Ubuntu compared to other Linux systems for GNU
  radios.... why is this? Is it simply because Ubuntu is easier/more
  user friendly or does it have to do with the way Ubuntu works?

You should also realize that GNU Radio runs on systems other than
GNU/Linux.  I haven't used GNU Radio much lately, but when I did we were
running on NetBSD, and I've seen activity for running on Mac OS X.