[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Please help me out with udp_sink

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Please help me out with udp_sink
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:45:38 +0200

Thanks to your comment, I don't have that error.
But still have some steps to go.

What I have is that

1. from_udp.py (udp_source --> audio_sink)
2. to_udp.py (signal source --> udp_sink)

when I start 1 and then 2, I have error as below:

ece$ python ./from_udp.py
gr_block_executor: source <gr_block udp_source (3)> returned 0 from
work.  We're marking it DONE.

Thanks in advance.