[Discuss-gnuradio] Mobile can not access to the OpenBTS

From: jimmyzhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mobile can not access to the OpenBTS
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

     We use USRP and 2 RFX900 boards without ISM band filter.All the
necessary software are installed.
We found the power of the TX antenna was very low,which was -48dbm.There are
questions we need your  help to answer.
    1、Do we need a Power amplifier? What kind of Power amplifier is suitble
for us?
    2、Is there some limitation of Mobile which can access to the OpenBTS?

     Thank you for your attention and your help!