Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tracking a Carrier Frequency

From: Don Latham
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tracking a Carrier Frequency
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:10:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Thomas: What you propose might work; it's a simple bang-bang servo
frequency control. It's success depends a lot on the frequency
characteristics of the drift you are trying to track. I have absolutely no
idea about the difficulty of implementation in Gnuradio, I'm sure that
depends a lot on the rest of your app.
Don

Thomas