Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi_usrp examples in trunk

From: Moritz Fischer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi_usrp examples in trunk
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 13:22:03 +0200

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 12:59 -0700, Eric Blossom wrote:

> It would be great to have it running.  Please fix it and send a patch.
I'll do that, after trying for a whole day, I finally sent the message
 to the list, and about 20mins later I managed to make some progress :-/
However I still have not managed to get the '-s' switch for attaching
the counters to the scopesink to work together with 4 channels.
I'll have another look and sent the patch next week.
If I will still be to stupid to complete the somewhat simple task of
determining the correct number of inputs for the scope with 4 channels
and '-s' switch from options.nchan and options.show_counters I will cry
again to the list for help ;-)

Does someone know what the maximum number of channels one can attach to
the scopesink2 is?

> FWIW, the reason it's still there is so that somebody who cares (==
you)
> doesn't have to start from zero ;-)
:-)

Best regards,