Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a reason why this wouldn't shift the si

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a reason why this wouldn't shift the signal that is demodulated?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 20:41:33 -0400

Who knows how such things got changed, but that would make complete sense, and it did indeed fix that problem.

As a nerdy question, are there any particularly amenable ways to compress the sample files? 2 seconds of 4MS/s is like 130MB/s. The normal mac compression gave me about 25% of the size... which is good, but you never know.