Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about tx&rx examples

From: Milo Wong
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about tx&rx examples
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:10:24 -0700

HI all,
I guess it might be the temperature issue, cause I used a small fan to pump out the heat and the receiving part could come back to work. However, I still have to power cycle to receive in the second example(gnuradio-examples/digital/benchmark_tx&rx.py). Confusing. Anyway, thank you all for the help!
Milo