[Discuss-gnuradio] another newbe question

From: Steve Mitan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] another newbe question
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:43:33 -0400

Hi all

I thought I had figured out how to in stall GNU RADIO but?

(I'm using Ubuntu 9.04)

Following the "Build Guide" and using the terminal and cd'ing to the correct
directory, I installed GNU Radio release 3.2 by doing the following:

$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make check
$ sudo make install

This probably took around 20 minutes and everything appears to be installed
and checked out correctly.

The "Build Guide" doesn't state what the next step is. I can't find any
applicable GNU radio program to open.

What next? Where do I find GNU Radio and get it up and running?

I have come to a dead end and can't figure out what to do next. I guess my
65 year old brain is loosing its gray matter.

Thanks for the help.

Steve