[Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver doesn't work

From: Fatih Arslan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM receiver doesn't work
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:08:35 +0300

Hi,

We bought a new USRP motherboard with several daugtherboards. I'
totally a newbie. Our current Daugtherboards are:

LFRX - LF
LFTX - LF
DBSRX -LF
TVRX

Now, if we try to run the script ./usrp_wfm_rcv.py  we get the error:

Using RX d'board A: LF Rx
This daughterboard does not cover the required frequency range
for this application.  Please use a BasicRX or TVRX daughterboard.

I guess our daughterboards do not support the necessary frequency bandwith.

Am I right ?  What can I do to receive FM signals ?

Thanks in advance

--
Fatih ARSLAN
blog.arsln.org