[Discuss-gnuradio] Error calling tune on subdevice in GRC

From: Álvaro Fernández-Villamil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error calling tune on subdevice in GRC
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:51:53 +0200

Hi,

I had an "Error calling tune on subdevice" in the RX 750-1050 daughterboard while I was running "usrp_two_tone_loopback" in GRC. It was working successfully but I touched my SMA Antenna and suddendly it began to fail and when I tried to restart the program, the system gave me this error. I guess something must be wrong with function "tune", but I don't know what to do in order to solve the problem. Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Álvaro Fernández-Villamil