Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about the FFT

From: Kóczián Gergely
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about the FFT
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:21:06 +0000

Hello!

Thanks for the help. Now the frequency is correct. But the amplitudo
is wrong. I messauring in the real life a triangle signal and it's not
similar.

Attached picture:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8049/messung9.png

The second peak have to be:

                                           Frequency: 3kHz
                                           Amplitudo: -45dB

The amplitudo of the first peak also not correct.

Best regreads