Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 noise floor peculiarities

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 noise floor peculiarities
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:48:05 -0400

I believe the filtering used does change with the decimation - per an
earlier posting by Matt Ettus: if the decimation is a factor of four
there are two half-band filters + CIC filter, if it is a multiple of
two (i.e. even, but not a factor of four) then there is only one
half-band filter + CIC, and if it is an odd number, just a CIC filter.
 Doug