[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: New external clock board for USRP

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: New external clock board for USRP
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:02:16 +0300

Hi all,

Status update - PCBs for the first batch are ready and we'll start populating
soon. To date we're on time! :)
See some PCB pictures here:
http://openbts.chemeris.ru/2009/10/universal-clocking-unit-for-usrp-pcbs-are-ready/
Only when you hold it in hands, you realize how small and densely populated
it is for all its features.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.