[Discuss-gnuradio] Assertion `dac_rate () == 128000000' failed.

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Assertion `dac_rate () == 128000000' failed.
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 02:13:04 +0300

Hi all,

Could any of GnuRadio developers remove this assert?

usrp_standard.cc:1024: virtual bool usrp_standard_tx::set_tx_freq(int,
double): Assertion `dac_rate () == 128000000' failed.

It's no longer valid when you reclock your USRP and just makes
it impossible to use libusrp in this case.

I'm now trying to make GnuRadio usable with OpenBTS without
patching of GnuRadio and this is show-stopper for me now.

PS Whom should I contact with more re-clocking related fixes?
To date no Python examples seem to work with re-clocked USRP
without patching. I'm seeking for a way to make them working
without too much changes. Probably USRP FPGA frequency can
be set from environment variable? Is there any nicer way to do this?

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.