RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Again! no module named grc!

From: Tachwali, Yahia
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Again! no module named grc!
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:25:20 +0000

Hello Josh,

Thanks alot for your help. Noting that this problem appeared after the restart,
it turns out that the Pythonpath was altered to a default value. I have a 64bit
machine so the libraries are in lib64 folder and not lib as defaulted somehow
in my pc when I do the restart. I followed your instruction that includes
setting up the right values for the pythonpath and it worked.

To avoid the problem to appear again , I had to add this export statement in
the .bashsc file.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,
Yahia Tachwali