Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] High frequency

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] High frequency
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:17:21 -0800

I am not sure what you mean by high frequency. Is the bandwidth of your signal 32Mhz or is your signal on a 32Mhz carrier?

Take a look at digital down conversion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_down_converter

The fft sink shows you frequency components from -sample_rate/2 to sample_rate/2. Thats it.

Kóczián Gergely wrote:
Hello!

My question is the followed: If I have a high frequency Signal ( for
example: 32MHz ) and if I want to see a FFT of this Signal, how can i
do? If I try with FFT sink, it's doesn't working beacause the sampling
frequency have to 2* higher to be. What is the solution?

Best regreads: Gergely