Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some questions on our ubuntu installation instru

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some questions on our ubuntu installation instructions
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:53:07 +0100

Yes, that's what I meant about sdcc-nf:
Jaunty had sdcc 2.8.0 which was divided into sdcc and sdcc-nf (non-free)
Karmic has the new sdcc 2.9.0, which is re-licensed under GPL3, so
there's no -nf part

Updated the automake and sdcc issues on the wiki, left the subversion
and guile as is...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International