[Discuss-gnuradio] FSK MOD/DEMOD sample code

From: DavidCanada
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK MOD/DEMOD sample code
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:25:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I'm a student and I'm really interested in understanding the FSK
demodulation/modulation
software techniques with GNURADIO and the USRP.
I have a USRP with TVRX board and a DBSRX board. I'm very newbieto this SDR
world.  So I was wondering if somebody could share code (python or/and C++)
so I can experiment and learn with my USRP boards. Also very interested in
carrier tracker function on a fsk demodulator in case multiple carries are
presents.
I have a radio source of fsk so I guess I could start by receiving fsk with
my USRP and then move on to the Tx side of the fsk.

Thank you in advance.

David