Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to load my own .rbf bitstream?

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to load my own .rbf bitstream?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:12:26 -0500

Thank you so much Matt.

My own .rbf file is already been copied into /usr/local/share/usrp/rev2 directory.

I tried
self._u=usrp.sink_s(which=which,fpga_filename='ionosonde_tx_test0106.rbf')
to load the .rbf file for tx and rx as well.
However, I got the error as bellow when I ran the top-level python code. (I'm modifying the python program and FPGA bitstream of gr-sounder in gnuradio.)

Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "sounder instance has no attribute '_transmitting'" in <bound method sounder.__del__ of <gnuradio.sounder.sounder instance at 0x9e3078c>> ignored
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./usrp_ionosonde.py", line 115, in <module>
    main()
  File "./usrp_ionosonde.py", line 91, in main
    debug=options.debug,which=options.which)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'which'

I also get this error when I do the simulation in PyDev. what's the problem it sould be?

Thanks in advance
Yan