Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:25:20 -0500

On 01/22/2010 01:53 AM, halidziya yerebakan wrote:
I don't know have to use mail list sorry. Is it Ok now ? My converter is
Slink SL-U85 but I am unable to find its documentation.

The email list problem I was referring to was my failure to remember to hit reply-all when replying to emails on this list :)

I could not find much information on the adapter you mentioned, but my understanding is the USRP2 requires a gig-E adapter at the host computer, 10/100 adapters will not work.

Since USB is slower than Gig-E I don't expect many, if any, USB to ethernet adapters to support Gig-E

Philip