[Discuss-gnuradio] reagarding calculating power...its kind of urgent plz

From: Muhammad Ali Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] reagarding calculating power...its kind of urgent plz
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:50:52 -0500

hi,

i have a problem to share with, i want to calculate power of the FM signal at different frequencies in one time. Is there any variable in "usrp_wfm_rcv.py" file in which the frequency and gain at those frequency are present. Because it must be some where because you cannot plot the graph without having those values. I want to know what are those variables????? is it self._rx_freq , self._rx_gain    Please help me with this one...