Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: no module named howto

From: Tom Gross
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: no module named howto
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:59:13 -0500

Hi Patrick,

You don't say what os or even platform you are using but it sounds like you didn't do a "sudo make install" on the howto stuff.

Or if you did, possibly you installed on ubuntu and the binaries went to /usr/lib but your howto install went to /usr/local/lib.

unfortunately you don't really give enough information to answer your question, I don't think. :-)

-Tom