RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:38:57 +1030

Thanks Josh

I can now confirm that it is definitely failing to lock. I have noticed
on some rare occasions that it actually does lock. However, as soon as
the USRP2 is power-cycled it goes back to the default behaviour of being
unable to lock.

What can be done to make sure that it will lock? Is this likely to be a
hardware issue specific to our daughtercards, or is there something else
we can do in software to get around it?

Thanks

Ian.