[Discuss-gnuradio] RSSI Measurement--

From: amarnath alapati
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RSSI Measurement--
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:43:47 +0530

hi friends,
            I need to measure the Received signal strength. I am using the programs in gnuradio/examples/python/digital/ folder. I am transmitting at one end using benchmark_tx.py and receiving at the other end with benchmark_rx.py. I need to calculate the bit error rate and plot it against Receiver SNR. If some one has done any work related to this, please share it here. Atleast I need to program that gives the RSSI value.

Thanking you in advance,

--
AMARNATH.A