[Discuss-gnuradio] output of rfx900 and 2400 daughter board in receive m

From: chandu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] output of rfx900 and 2400 daughter board in receive mode
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:26:11 +0530

how will the frequency,Amplitude,phase of I and Q output signals from
quadrature demodulator of rfx900/rfx2400 receivers be?

I feel
1. frequency of I and Q will be a constant for all RF signal inputs.if
it is true what is the frequency?
2. Amplitude of I and Q varies according to RF*cos(phi) and RF*sin(phi)
In-phase and Quadrature phase components of RF signals respectively.is
it so?can explain in detail.
3. what is prominence of phase of I and Q.

--
chandu <address@hidden>